Asos Rimmel haul

Hello!!Today I will show you some products that I bought from Asos..They are all from Rimmel London..So let's start :)





So here we got the Rimmel Lasting finish by Kate lipstick in shade 111, "Kiss of life". I really like it and I would definitely recommend it to everyone!

 Here is how it looks on the lips :)


Then I got "Apocalips" in shade Big Bang and Celestial!

Big Bang

Celestial
And check out how they look on the lips!! 

Big Bang
Celestial




Then I got the "Scandaleyes" liquid eyeshadow in Rich Sunset and Golden Bronze!

Rich Sunset

Golden Bronze

I also wanted to try Rimmel London's foundation "Wake me up" in Ivory since I have heard a lot about it! I totally love that there is a light simmer in it so I would say that I agree with all the positive feedback that you all gave!!

Last but not least, I bought Carmex lip balm in cherry and I really like it!It tastes amazing and I believe everyone has to have it in their bag!


Sorry if the pictures are not that good but my camera's battery has died and I felt like posting so I used my cellphone! I haven't really tried them all so it's more of a first impression post! Tell me if you would like me to do a look using this products! Expect another haul from Asos over the following days!
Love, 
Maria xox


Comments

  1. Replies
    1. It's really pigmented and so red!! I love it!Yes you should deffinately check this out! :)

      Delete
  2. I need to try these products. Thanks for the tips.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you should..Let me know if you do ;)

      Delete
  3. i absolutely L O V E the rimmel kate collection of lipsticks!
    La Mode D'Emm

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Kate Moss lipstick is really cool !!!

    http://fashionthingsgood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree! Plus they are such a bargain! Nicely done RImmel ;)

      Delete
  5. I like Rimmel cosmetics! Really nice review ! <3

    http://trend-mae.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like them too! New fav alert!! :) Thanks a lot :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts